Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Decorating a picture wall for Christmas

I don't know about you but every Christmas season I am torn between my love for Christmas decorations and spending money on decorations when there are SO many other things that need to be purchased.

Enter a quick and simple solution for making your home look more festive while costing you pennies.  I have used it time and again to make our home look more festive; even decorated a single CO's house using this method to make his very bachelor-looking bachelor pad look festive for the squadron Christmas party.
Easy Peasy!

Simply take down your photos, wrap them in any wrapping paper you have on hand, stick a bow on it and ta-da a foyer, picture wall, hallway, all ready for Christmas.

Quick tip: make sure that you cut out or leave space for the hanger for the photo so that you can easily rehang it on the wall (not that I had this problem *wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment